[mythtv-users] EIT and HDHomeRun CONNECT

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:44:58 UTC 2017

Hoi Janusz,

Thursday, September 7, 2017, 9:26:48 AM, you wrote:

> Hi!

> I understand there is a lot of HDHomeRun users on the list so I hope to
> get an answer here quicker than on the Silicondust forum:

> Do I understand correctly HDHomeRun does not support EIT?

> Best regards

> Janusz

There might be a little misunderstanding. MythTV can also with a
HDhomerun extract EIT if available from your provider. However the
HDhomerun itself and the software provided with it do not provide a
utility to extract the EIT.
So it is a question whether your channels provide EIT and whether your
software of choice is capable of extracting it.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop