[mythtv-users] ubuntu mythtv fixes packages haven't 'auto built' since mid july

Tim Pletcher pletchtd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 21:02:11 UTC 2017

Mike,

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017, 4:45 PM Mike Bibbings <mike.bibbings at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/09/17 21:24, Tim Pletcher wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I updated my 0.28 installation today to 0.28.20170903 and my installation
> now indicates that mythtv-common and mythweb are held back yet all other
> packages upgraded.
>
> It appears that mythtv-common it is held back due to missing dependencies
> on python-future and python-requests-cache which are indicated to be
> unavailable.  Anyone have any guidance as to what to do now?  It looks like
> my metadata collection jobs now appear to be failing and I assume it is
> because I have a system which partially on the 2010903 version.
>
> Any suggestions on what I might be able to do to restore version
> consistency?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim
>
> On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 8:47 PM Jay Harbeston (ISeePeople) <
> jharbestonus at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes .28 is correct.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> On Sep 2, 2017, at 7:31 PM, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm assuming this was for 0.28 builds? I've just fixed them.
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:15 AM jrh <jharbestonus at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings!
>>>
>>> I was wondering if someone could ‘kick’ the build on mythtv fixes as it
>>> hasn’t been built since around 7/13.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>> --
>> -Thomas
>>

>> Just a thought, when things get held back I try:
>
> sudo apt update
> sudo apt dist-upgrade
>

> I have a Lubuntu 16.04 system (kernel 4.10.0.33 from hwe stack)  with the
> latest 0.28/fixes, including mythweb. python-future and
> python-requests-cache are installed.
>

> Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the suggestion but I already tried dist-upgrade.

I am on Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty) equivalent, actually Linux Mint 17.3.
python-future and python-requests-cache are simply not available.  Should I
try to grab them from another ppa repo?

Also sorry for top-posting first time. I don't post on here very often and
I hadn't figured out how to make Google Inbox append to the bottom.....

Thanks,
Tim