[mythtv-users] HVR-2250 and PAL to NTSC converter

Rajil Saraswat rajil.s at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 13:00:50 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have a PAL composite video feed which I would like to feed into my
MythTV system. Unfortunately I cant find any HVR-2200 card on
ebay[.com/.co.uk]. On the other other hand HVR-2250 cards are abundant
however they take a NTSC input. I came across this PAL to NTSC converter
on ebay [1]. Can i use this to convert PAL video to NTSC and feed it
into HVR-2250?

The TVs acting as FE all are connected using HDMI, so i guess it wouldnt
be a problem to them.

By the way if somebody knows where I can find HVR-2200, please let me know.

[1]
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PAL-NTSC-SECAM-To-NTSC-PAL-TV-Video-System-Converter-Switcher-Adapter-SB2/201998509274

Thanks

Rajil