[mythtv-users] Recording titles via UPnP

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 03:40:02 UTC 2017

I just found a different option that fixes the original issue. I made
a change in line 1067 of mythtv/programs/mythbackend/upnpcdstv.cpp

to append the sSubtitle to the sTitle

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/blob/fixes/0.28/mythtv/programs/mythbackend/upnpcdstv.cpp#L1067

Seems to do what I need.

John