[mythtv-users] Radio stream database update

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Oct 22 17:54:04 UTC 2017

On 22/10/17 12:34, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 22/10/17 11:57, Paul Harrison wrote:

> I've just hit 'Search for stream' and still see 12492 matches.  I'll try
> it on another box.  Perhaps I have metadata downloads turned off
> somewhere.  And the Trac server is still down.
>>>

>> Strange there should be just over 34K rows in there?

The f25 box, also running master 30-pre-233 with prevrec patch2 (ie
before your latest commit) shows only 3820 matches with 'All' categories
selected.  frontend logs on both boxes have:

E  MusicMetadata: looks like we are already updating the radio streams list

I'm seeing trac again now.  Is something else down or do I have bad
settings somewhere?