[mythtv-users] Choppy playback on mac mini 2010

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sun Oct 22 16:14:55 UTC 2017

For some years now, I've had good results from MythTV, using vdpau on
devices with nvidia gpus. I've just been trying to get a frontend up and
running on a 2010 Mac Mini that has a GT 320M and the results so far
have been disappointing. 1080i50 content is very choppy - not at all
smooth like I have seen previously from ZBoxes I have owned. I'm using
the same disc image on both Mac Mini and ZBox, served via AOE and PXE
booting. I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong in the logs.

Does anybody have any suggestions what I might look for as the cause of
the problems?

Cheers,
	Paul.