[mythtv-users] Playback starts one minute in

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 21 07:48:27 UTC 2017

> In an initial skim of the changelogs, I couldn't see anything. Any idea
> what the justification was? If a person records early because some stations
> start a few seconds (or worse) early, why would they want to start one
> minute in?

Just to clarify, the change was for playback to start from the program scheduled start time, so if due to hard /soft padding the actual recording file started 20min before program scheduled start time, playback would commence 20min into the recording. IIRC it is handled as a type of bookmark. I will link the change later if I can track it down.