[mythtv-users] Livetv stutter

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 19:29:41 UTC 2017

On 18 October 2017 at 13:32, Stuart Auchterlonie
<stuarta at squashedfrog.net> wrote:
> On 18/10/17 13:16, Nick Morrott wrote:
>

>> FWIW I see this on an old 0.27 system when watching LiveTV from my
>> PVR-150 backend which is recording PAL 576i content. Playback is via
>> XVideo.
>>

> What? somebody still uses XVideo based output???

Probably just me - all other frontends are VDPAU. I doubt anyone else
is running a PVR-xx0 analog capture card either nowadays?

This is a MythTV box that was built in 2006, uses an ATI video card to
drive a large TV via RGB SCART (no digital inputs) and is shipwrecked
on Debian Wheezy due to the UMS/KMS changes in X.org in Jessie+
breaking driving such a low dotclock for the PAL signal.

And neither the TV nor box will give up...

Cheers,
Nick