[mythtv-users] Failed Recordings

Swanseasurfing swanseasurfing at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 19:55:38 UTC 2017

Sometimes my mythbackend doesn‘t get a channel lock when recording DVB-C
channels. And this is not due to a weak signal strengh or quality. It seems
to be a kind of electric charge: when I shutdown the system (unplug power
source) and unplug the DVB-C cable, wait 10 seconds, plug DVB-C
and power in again and startup the system all works fine. I did not find
out the reason yet, but for getting rid of the symptoms this workaround
helps. The problem occurs nearly every 3 weeks.

So maybe you have a similar electrical problem.

Kind Regards
  Jens