[mythtv-users] Radio stream database update

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Fri Oct 13 08:40:59 UTC 2017

On 13 Oct 2017 9:16 a.m., "Robin Gilks" <g8ecj at gilks.org> wrote:

> I've just done a long over due update of the radio stream database used
> by MythMusic.
>

> Vital statistics :-
>
> Last Sync With Upstream: Oct 11 2017 11:44
> Stream Count: 34,084
> Streams with Logos: 11,206
> Known Working (in UK): 22,244
> Known Not Working (in UK):Â  11,840

On 0.28, do I have to do anything to get this or does it get it all on its
own?

--
Robin Gilks

There is a house keeping task that should check for updates every 24hrs
IIRC and update the DB if required.

You can also just go to the stream search screen and if it detects an
update will do the update before showing the list. If you do that there
will be a longer delay than normal while the update is pulled in but the
next time will be quicker.

Paul H.