[mythtv-users] On a personal note

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 14:05:16 UTC 2017

On Oct 11, 2017 1:24 AM, "Karl Newman" <newmank1 at asme.org> wrote:

Since I'm occasionally active on this list (and always reading/lurking), I
just thought I would share that our MythTV installation is gone, along with
our house. We were one of the first neighborhoods to burn in the Sonoma
County fires. We got out with the kids, dog and some photos (and my backup
hard drive with 17 years of digital photos). 2 cats were left behind
because they couldn't be found when we had to get out. I'm not asking for
help--we were insured and don't need anything right now--just thought some
of you might want to know that the news you have heard has affected someone
you "know".

Karl

Sorry to hear that,  been a very bad fire season. Thoughts and prayers go
out to you and your family.