[mythtv-users] Surprised by upgrade!

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:37:48 UTC 2017

On Nov 29, 2017 3:15 PM, "Gerald Brandt" <gbr at majentis.com> wrote:

I just upgraded a MythBunbtu 12.04 backend to 14.04. The upgrade went
incredibly smooth, no issues and no errors. I'll leave it here for the day
and try a 16.04 upgrade tomorrow. If that works, I'll move from 0.27 to
0.28.

Gerald

ps: I had to tell someone about the clean upgrade... it's the first clean
one on this server (started at 8.04, I think), and the wife wouldn't
understand.

:-D
Great news dude I hope your next upgrade is as uneventful ;)

I hope you all have a good holiday season!

Mike