[mythtv-users] "Resource temporarily unavailable" with HDHomeRun Quatro tuner?

Ken Yee kenkyee at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 01:56:38 UTC 2017

Anyone have a Quatro tuner that has seen this?

 Nov 21 07:47:04  mythbackend: mythbackend[18125]: E HDHRStreamHandler recorders/hdhrstreamhandler.cpp:421 (TunerSet) HDHRSH(1040574E-1): Set request failed#012#011#011#011eno: Resource temporarily unavailable (11)
Picked it up from the black friday sale and tried setting it up w/o luck.Updated the firmware to the latest.The HDHomeRun Windows app views broadcast TV w/o problems, but MythTV can't seem to use the tuners.  What's weird is I set the tuners up using mythbackend and it worked fine...the tuners went through the channel scan process...I connected them up to the input sources, etc.
I'm running the latest stable MythTV if that matters.

 ken