[mythtv-users] Updated MiniMyth2 Rpi edition

Mike Bibbings mike.bibbings at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 16:12:17 UTC 2017

On 25/11/17 12:34, Piotr Oniszczuk wrote:

>> Wiadomość napisana przez Mike Bibbings <mike.bibbings at gmail.com> w dniu 24.11.2017, o godz. 21:11:
>>

>> Same upnp problems exist with "Loading..." being displayed. Occasionally mythbackend is found but after Save it just hangs.
>> With the „Loading..." problem if backend is not found after few reboots, I just put a config.xml file in /home/mythtv/.mythtv/
> Mike,
> Many thx for Your time!
> May You pls try update again?
> I compiled v1.0.4 based on r333 but this time with removed upnp code changes related to iOS apps upnp compatibility.

Hi Piotr,

Tried again same problems.
I increased logging  in /usr/bin/mythfrontend.sh  to:
/usr/bin/mythfrontend -p -v upnp,system,socket --loglevel debug >
mythfrontend.log

Attached is the result, I am suspicious about the use of IP V6
addresses, my backend is IP v4 on 192.168.1.22, but I could be totally
wrong, my knowledge of upnp is zero.

Mike