[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not updating since last week's boot

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 21:18:57 UTC 2017

Hi Folks!

Yup! Me again!  Trying to figure out SchedulesDirect is being blocked.
Noticed in /etc/hosts on the Backend I have "192.168.0.13 MythBE1",
which is the correct IP and name but for whatever reason in  this
machine (the one I'm typing on and has no connection with the MythTV
systems) it's "127.0.1.1       Lenovo-M58".

Probably nothing, especially as Firefox and Chromium work fine on that
Backend.  Just looking for possibilities.

Thanks again!
Barry