[mythtv-users] Loss of Connectivity with Switch

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at outlook.com
Fri Nov 24 10:53:28 UTC 2017

On 11/22/2017 06:34 PM, Jim Abernathy wrote:
I would love to have the LibreOffice file with your notes on the Loss of VIdeo connection.

Jim A

On Nov 22, 2017, at 1:55 PM, Barry Martin <barry3martin at gmail.com<mailto:barry3martin at gmail.com>> wrote:

Loss of Connectivity with Switch

The last step in your document about disabling xfsettingsd worked for me.  I forgot I had rebuilt the system and miss this step I need to see if my blog document for installing mythbuntu forgot that step also.

Jim A

The workaround for me was to disable xfsettingsd in the GUI Settings under "Session and Startup":
1) In the "Application Autostart" tab I unticked xfsettingsd.
2) In the "Session" tab I selected xfsettingsd and clicked "Quit Program".