[mythtv-users] Fwd: Updated MiniMyth2 Rpi edition

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 19:25:12 UTC 2017

On 11/21/2017 04:10 AM, Piotr Oniszczuk wrote:
> Peter,
> Mythtv forum blocked my email due size.
> forwarded here :-)
>
> BTW: is it possible to unblock this by moderator?
> (and maybe move to dev mailing list?)

Hi Piotr

I received the email, but the way thunderbird is displaying it, the
patch files are displayed intermingled with the email text so it is
difficult to see what is going on.

I see there are about 96 patches in your github folder
https://github.com/warpme/minimyth2/tree/master/script/myth-master/mythtv/files.
Why are there so many? Are most of them already applied? I think there
were about 20 that you had mentioned that should be applied to MythTV.

Please just send a list of file names from that directory together with
the descriptions instead of attaching the actual files. You can even
just use the number since each file there has a number. That will make
it much easier for me to read and sort out the files from the
descriptions. Also without the files attached it should not be rejected
by the mailing list as too long. I can access the files directly from gihub.

Then I can give a reply to you with what I think about them and which
ones I plan to commit and which ones I think may be problematic

Peter