[mythtv-users] Mythtv with HDHomerun Connect Quatro?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 19:57:29 UTC 2017

Any have any experience with the new Quatro or smaller backend hardware??

I have a virtualised backend which uses 2 disks on a NAS for recordings and
I have 2 HDHRs. The NAS is old and slow and the disks are 7200 rpm, I
think. The backend and NAS have gigabit ethernet connections.

I was worried that this wouldn't be able to keep up if I recorded lots of
programs at once but I regularly record 4 or 5 at the same time and
recording and playback are fine, surprisingly. I'm not recording HD though.
I'm recording DVB-T standard definition mpeg2.