[mythtv-users] upnp problems

lucsmitty at gmail.com lucsmitty at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:32:14 UTC 2017

 Hello,
I'm trying to stand up another mythbuntu server next to my existing so I
can validate/test migrating to .29 from .28 as well as put on new
hardware.  My question is how do I disable upnp on the .29 but also
modify mythweb to statically connect to the new .29 server?  Purpose
would be to test in parallel and be as minimally disruptive to my
"production" myth setup.

 I've looked at the "additional args" in the mythtv-backend config files in
the /etc/init/ and /etc/init.d directories, but neither of those seem to be
the active script/config.

Where would I add the additional arg or --noupnp to the backend start
up param as well as what do I modify in the mythweb configs to not use
upnp and to statically assign an IP?  Thanks
Greg