[mythtv-users] What are these connections?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun Nov 5 04:09:56 UTC 2017

On 05/11/17 14:53, Thomas Mashos wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 8:35 PM Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com <mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hoi Eyal,
>
>     Sunday, November 5, 2017, 1:06:28 AM, you wrote:
>
>      > While tracing another issue I noticed requests for
>      > http://alcor.mythtv.org/themes/repository/0.28.1/themes.zip
>      > which returns a '404 Not Found'.
>
>      > Is this from the mythtv backend that is running here? I did not expect any connections
>      > to be made from the server - what is this?
>
>      > TIA
>
>     State more details, like mythtv version, before you can expect any
>     real answer.
>

>     Tot mails,
>        Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com <mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com>
>
>     "Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
>     Zonder leven is er geen hoop
>     Het eeuwige dilemma
>     Zeker als je hoop moet vernietigen om te kunnen overleven!"
>
>     De lerende Mens
>

> Hika,
>
> I'd assume it's 0.28.1 considering that's the URL it's trying to hit.

Yes it is.

$ mythbackend --version
MythTV Version : v0.28.1-23-gaf98262
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.28
Network Protocol : 88
Library API : 0.28.20161120-1
QT Version : 5.7.1
Options compiled in:
  linux release using_alsa using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_vbox using_ceton using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl using_opengl_video using_opengl_themepainter using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_systemd_notify using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_freetype2 using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2

$ uname -a
Linux e4.eyal.emu.id.au 4.13.9-200.fc26.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Oct 23 13:52:45 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)