[mythtv-users] Wish My MythTv server Happy birthday!

Larry Kennedy lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Sun May 28 13:42:50 UTC 2017

David and Tom, we all started within months of each other....12 years ago!

Number of shows: 1071
Number of episodes: 17550
First recording: Saturday April 9th, 2005
Last recording: Sunday May 28th, 2017
Total Running Time: 12 years 1 month 17 days 17 hrs 13 mins
Total Recorded: 1 year 9 months 6 days 13 hrs 27 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 14%