[mythtv-users] using mythtv while traveling

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue May 23 11:31:24 UTC 2017

Jim

The problem you'll always have is that as you move to each campground
you will always have to setup your channels 'as a new setup' because
it's the only way you can 'capture' what channels are on what
frequencies.

What you could do potentially is setup a different 'Video Sources' in
mythtv setup as you move to each campground (and perhaps name the
video source the same as that location).  Then as you revisit an
existing pre captured location you can use that video source.

I use this methodology to combine DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 systems into one
usable frontend system,