[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Connect not scanning or tuning HD multiplexes

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon May 22 17:55:38 UTC 2017

On 22/05/17 17:57, Peter Dash wrote:
> It's 0.28.1 on Ubuntu. I ended up going back to a known-good database
> backup from before the move and it's now tuning the DVB-T2 channels
> again, although the scanner still isn't finding them.

Good.  I don't suppose you are keen to risk another breakage just yet,
but you may need to retune sometime and it would be good to find out
just what the cause is.  I'm afraid I don't know what to look for in the
logs.

My best-guess query is 'If you tried setting up that mux in the
Transport Editor, did it show a DVB-T2 option?'

Cheers,

John