[mythtv-users] UK DVB radio and pi frontend

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue May 16 12:49:15 UTC 2017

On 16/05/17 12:08, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 16/05/17 11:45, Stephen Worthington wrote:
<snip>
>> Keep a copy of the original, and overwrite the file in the storage
>> group with the new one.  If you want to try rebuilding the seek table
>> with the new file in the storage group, this command should do it:
>>
>> mythcommflag --rebuild -f 1704_20170515082400.ts

This doesn't work.  On playing the file after a rebuild, I get 'No
seektable'.

Probably not surprising, since AIUI the rebuild looks for video key
frames and there is no video.

TTBOMK cutlists in DVB radio didn't work until LVR's patch in #10848,
but I don't recall finding exactly how they became enabled.