[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime failure

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:58:12 UTC 2017

Hoi David,

> I had a power failure last night, and this morning my HDHR3-6CC won't
> power back up. I remember some of the smaller units having problems
> that were solved by replacing the power brick, but this unit has an
> internal power supply. Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix it?
> Thanks.

> David

Sometimes with a power failure there is also a surge creating a
(temporarily) overload. Most of the time giving it time to dissipate
this will correct itself. So leave it only grounded or disconnected
for a day or so and it suddenly might start working again.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop