[mythtv-users] 6200ch.c latest?

Scot Kreienkamp skreien at wcnet.org
Tue May 2 18:09:05 UTC 2017

Any difference in how you're calling yours?  An IR blaster may be more
reliable for you rather than updating 6200 constantly.  Other than that,
not sure I have anything that can help you.  I have never used firewire
under Linux for any application other than this so I don't know much about
it.

./6200ch -g 001aadfffe32e4f9  -4 1300