[mythtv-users] Mythimport/mythexport compatible with 0.28 ready for beta testing

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Wed Mar 29 09:42:27 UTC 2017

Since MythTV 0.28 came out, mythimport has not been properly
compatible due to the new recorded.recordedid field.  I have been
working on a new version and it is now available for beta testing
should anyone like to try it.  As well as fixing the recordedid
problem, I have tried to make it much more rugged, so it should now be
able to be used without having it crash in the middle of an import.

It can be downloaded from my personal web server:

  http://www.jsw.gen.nz/mythtv/mythimport.html

If you are reporting a problem, please let me know the version of
MythTV, mythimport, and MySQL or MariaDB you are using, and a send a
copy of the mythimport.log file.