[mythtv-users] adding tmdb ids to videos?

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 18:03:45 UTC 2017

I'm still on a .27 version of myth, and mythvideo has a few movies that it couldn't find
metadata for.

I'm trying to figure out how to manually tell it the tmdb id for those movies.

I used to be able to do this in mythweb, but even when I enter the id there, nothing seems
to happen.  It just queues up a "1 requests pending" message, which never goes away, when
I click save.

I'm also not sure what format is supposed to go into the IMDB box on the Edit screen, or
what the IMDB button does.

On movies where it found metadata on its own, I see entries like tmdb3.py_680 - I've tries
using that pattern, and just entering numbers, but nothing seems to make any difference.

Thanks,

Dan