[mythtv-users] Magewell Pro Capture HDMI Video Capture Card

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 02:51:20 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Michael A Weber <mweberjunk01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience with any of these?  They get decent reviews on Scamazon, and they work with V4L2… supposedly.
>
> Curious…
>
> Mike

I have one that I use for "consoles" along with a tiny handheld usb
keyboard and mouse.  They do not strip HDCP obviously, so worthless
for TV purposes, but it sure makes working on headless machines a lot
easier..  Plus all 3 fits in a small laptop compartment - they're
about the size of a zippo lighter plus a 1/2 inch taller..

-Greg