[mythtv-users] Recommendations for Myth Frontend on Raspberry Pi?

Stephen Villano stephen.p.villano at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 08:54:35 UTC 2017

A MythTV frontend would require configuration for the backend,
specifically, database login information, making a drop in, plug and
play impossible.

But, anyone with a Ubuntu near installation variety, I'm all ears as
well, as I need to construct a few FE's after a relocation.
And I'll not exclusively limit myself to Raspberry PI, but would like
to try to keep things lower end than a full PC, which I utilized
previously.