[mythtv-users] MythTv guide problems

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 07:57:08 UTC 2017

On 8 March 2017 3:59:33 PM Gary Sundberg <gcsundberg at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I run Mythtv with KODI Krypton on a Linux system.  A couple days ago my
>> guide stopped filling in.  My schedules direct account has no issues, so
>> I've been referred here for help.  Any help?
>>

>First step will be to check on a mythfrontend and mythweb and see if guide data is absent there as well.
>
>What troubleshooting steps have you tried? Have you rerun the setup / retraced the setup steps from the wiki?

There are a lot of potential options, start with the wiki here - https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Setup_Video_Sources. However if you are not sure if you are running mythbuntu or something else then probably best to get your friend involved again otherwise its just going to be a lot of frustrating guesswork. I don't use Schedules Direct but think they currently have 2 if not 3 completely different ways of being set up (see the wiki linked for details).

Best to keep the discussion on list as well too please.