[mythtv-users] New theme: Monochrome

Steve Goodey stevegoodey at spamcop.net
Mon Mar 6 09:48:11 UTC 2017

(https://github.com/hambre/Monochrome).

> Ciao Jan

Jan,

Thanks for fixing those.

I waited a day after your post but didn't see any update offered so
downloaded manually. Maybe because I'm on 0.27?

Optical Discs, Archive Files, Create DVD is themed now but pressing next
which takes me to DVD Menu Theme selection screen is themed but
squashed top left.

I really like this theme, use it all the time.

Regards, Steve Goodey
Colchester, England
mailto://stevegoodey@spamcop.net

Hello to Jason Isaacs