[mythtv-users] Radio Stream

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Mon Mar 6 00:18:41 UTC 2017

On 4 March 2017 at 15:41, James Linder <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:

> Hi
> I guess this is a developer question
>
> Radio Stream http://shoutmedia.abc.net.au/10426 and all abc streams
> proclaim "Decoder Error"
> My wife's Bose Speakers  (complicated toys !) do play that steam
> correctly. Is there any troubleshooting I can do to help find the problem.
>
> Thanks
> James

You might want to look at your frontend playback logs? and perhaps increase
the logging (-v playback --loglevel debug),
you might have better luck either raising a bug ticket or emailing the
mythtv-dev mailing list

I've seen similar issues with the iinet freezone radio in the past
http://freezone.iinet.net.au/#/radio

but I found the stations listed in the default radio streams so I didn't
look further into the issue.

Cheers,

Anthony