[mythtv-users] Episode sorting enhancement request

Yeechang Lee ylee at columbia.edu
Fri Jun 23 18:30:04 UTC 2017

(Disclaimer: I am still on 0.26, so this feature may already exist.)

My MythFrontend sorts TV episodes by "Original air date". If two
episodes of the same show have the same original air date (perhaps a
double-length episode that is broken up into two episodes when rerun),
they are listed in order of when recorded, even if that is not the
correct episode order and even if metadata has the correct episode
order. I suggest that "Original air date", which implies the sorting
priority

Original air date > Record date

change to

Original air date > Season/Episode > Record date

--
Frontend:		Apple MacBook Pro 2012 2.6GHz with 1TB SSD
Backend:		HP Microserver N40L 1.5GHz with 9TB in JFS