[mythtv-users] Playback offset after upgrade from Mythbuntu 12.04 to 14.04

R Kannan rk111810 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 17:51:30 UTC 2017

Hi

I had Mythbuntu 12.04 and when I upgraded to 14.04 with Mythfrontend
version 0.27 (v0.27-193-g8ee257c)

While watching Live TV or videos, II found that playback is offset to
the right and I can only see 25% of the video on the right of the screen.

I can use the playback menu -> Video ->Manual zoom mode and use
horizontal arrows to move the video to the left to get the screen at
"1.00 x 1.00 @ (-50,0)".But this set up is only temporary. Is there a
permanent fix?

I also tried changing "Settings->Video->Playback -> Scan
Displacement(X)" but that did not help either.

Any help or pointers is appreciated.

Thanks