[mythtv-users] mysql consuming 100% CPU - help, please

T L tlunde at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 17:19:40 UTC 2017

Oh, it does complete.

When I first encountered this last year, I had multiple (of whatever
it is) going on a little Live X and, after _days_ at 100% CPU, I gave
up and just dropped the box.  Now, with one core of a Xeon 56xx
processor, it takes many hours, but it does eventually complete.  The
only problem is that it keeps the database busy enough or tables
locked or something that it screws up all of the recordings that try
to start within that long period of time.

Thomas