[mythtv-users] building mythtv w/ Fedora 26

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:22:04 UTC 2017

My opinion (as the RPM Fusion MythTV package maintainer)...

Since I perform builds several times a year my spec has been kept up to
date with all the changes over the years. Unless someone wants to sign up
to keep the upstream spec file up to date it may be best to remove it.
Anyone wanting to build mythtv for themselves on an RPM based system would
probably be better off copying my spec file and modify it to their needs.

https://pkgs.rpmfusion.org/cgit/free/mythtv.git/
https://pkgs.rpmfusion.org/cgit/free/mythweb.git/

Thanks,
Richard