[mythtv-users] building mythtv w/ Fedora 26

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:36:53 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Please let me know!

Have not seen the issue, but in any case, I would not
be surprised it is an issue with the (what is now) the
legacy SPEC files that exist in the project for MythTV.
I do not think they have been carefully examined or
reviewed for (around?) 4+ years, and would not be
surprised if they have not been kept current with
changes to the rpm macros.

You likely need to review the project SPEC file and
submit a patch to this project (I would be surprised if
the rpmfusion SPEC files do not work (the maintainer
typically has it building in that environment), and likely
could be the basis for your fixes).