[mythtv-users] Recording Pending System Event

Michael A Weber mweberjunk01 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 21:27:08 UTC 2017

Greetings!

I’ve been scouring the forum and the wiki/documentation pages to find more information out about the Recording Pending system event.  The others, such as Recording Started, Recording Finished, etc are really self-explanatory.  However, Pending leaves me guessing.

When does it fire?  Is it 1 minute before a recording starts, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, or a variable I can specify somewhere?

The documentation on the System Events is great to list all of them, but some more details about each one would be really helpful.

Any ideas?

Best,
Mike