[mythtv-users] Help with error: Invalid UE golomb code

mikkel at broerne.dk mikkel at broerne.dk
Tue Jul 4 19:15:22 UTC 2017

On 04-07-2017 18:00, mikkel at broerne.dk wrote:

> On 04-07-2017 16:24, Bill Meek wrote:
> On 07/04/2017 03:40 AM, mikkel at broerne.dk wrote: Do you think I can turn down the level of logging in mythtv - just to
> remove the "noise" it makes in my logging?
> Very late to this party, are you running with -v general and --loglevel info?
> ps ax|grep mythbackend|grep -v grep will confirm the above.
>
> 0.28 introduced the ability to set per component loglevel. You might try:
> -v libav:none.
>
> libs/libmythtv/avformatdecoder.cpp has the following comment:
>
> // Suppress ffmpeg logging unless "-v libav --loglevel debug"

The party is still on :-D

this is the output:

1625 ?        Ssl   17:01 /usr/bin/mythbackend --daemon --syslog local6
--logpath /var/log/mythtv --pidfile /var/run/mythtv/mythbackend.pid

But to be honest I have had issues with the new logging and have set the
level a tad too high

I will reduce it.

Ok I reduced it, but thinking about it this does not change much as the
error is in my deamon.log and not in mythtv log.

does this change anything?

cheers

Mik