[mythtv-users] Liva X wifi, hostapd: "deauthenticated due to local deauth request"

A. F. Cano afc at shibaya.lonestar.org
Wed Jan 25 03:39:34 UTC 2017

Arrgh! The timing of my posting... Found one answer minutes after
sending it.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 09:33:09PM -0500, A. F. Cano wrote:
> If someone knows what combination of parameters need to be set and how,
> to provide an open network I'd be willing to try that too.  The ones that
> seemed relevant (see below) that I changed all resulted in crashes.  I
> probably changed more than I remember now, with the same result.

I managed to connect by making the link open (no wpa).  I commented the
following options: (all the wpa-related ones)

# wpa=1
# wpa_passphrase=InsideWifI4fonE
# wpa_key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
# wpa_pairwise=TKIP CCMP

I would still prefer to be able to connect securely...  Any hints?

Thanks.

A.