[mythtv-users] What are my options for DTV recording in the US?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 05:55:48 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 5:42 AM, Mark Wedel <mwedel at sonic.net> wrote:

>  (I've posted this before.  I also have no association with Halted, other
> than it being a local store and having bought a couple HDPVR's from them).

Last I walked through they still had a "box" of the motherboards
in the store, but as with anything at HSC, stock can disappear
quickly (or eventually be put into the $1 box to make it disappear
because no one is buying).  So if you want it, buy it.

But it is probably the power supply (and you can walk the aisles
of HSC and pick up high quality new surplus power supplies
too).