[mythtv-users] How to tell if HD PVR is still working?

glen glenb at glenb.us
Tue Jan 17 00:18:09 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2017-01-16 at 16:12 -0800, Paul Stillwell wrote:
> > On Jan 16, 2017, at 3:57 PM, glenb at glenb.us wrote:

it looks like hdpvr not initializing from your dmesg. i get this and i
have to fiddle with the power supply, plug it in and out a few times.
but these are known to have issues with power supplies. plug it in and
out make sure power light is on and then run dmesg and look at the last
lines and see if it gets picked up.