[mythtv-users] uPnP

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Mon Jan 16 00:20:52 UTC 2017

Hi
I have a samsung TV that worked with uPnP on 0.27
“Unsupported File Format” is the result on 0.28

I ‘remuxed’ a video to avi container but keeping copy for both audio and video codecs. Whereupon it works perfectly.
I tried using wiresharc to see if the name was being changed, but was quickly overwhelmed by the amount of data.

This is a pain - I can’t watch recordings without fiddling. Has anybody found a reasonable solution?
I believe the LG tvs has exactly the same issue

Thanks
James