[mythtv-users] No Scheduled Recordings after Update

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Sun Jan 15 23:51:45 UTC 2017

On 01/14/2017 05:30 PM, Jay Foster wrote:
> On 01/14/2017 12:15 PM, R. G. Newbury wrote:
> Can you provide me instructions on how to "Check that you can access
> mythconverg from the mysql console"?  FWIW, the MythTV frontend and
> mythweb both show my existing recordings and listings data correctly,
> just no scheduled recordings.  I would have thought that if the mysql
> database was borked, that those would not work either.

 From a console try  mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg

(Those are the generic user, password and database. If you changed them
then use those).

then from the mysql prompt (mysql >) "select * from record;"

Don't forget the semi-colon: I always do for the first couple of lines!

That should show you something like:  22 rows in set (0.00 sec)

If so, then the problem is with mythtv. YMMV!

Lots of good info in the mythtv wiki MYSQL entry.

Geoff