[mythtv-users] Random recordings...

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:00:20 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just had a chance to...
>
> It says "Recording rule 740, "My 600-Lb. Life"  but I can't find that
> recording rule anywhere...

So, when you do a "mythbackend --printsched" presumably it shows
as a future scheduled recording.  It might also suggest the "why"
The magic decoder ring for some of the fields is at
  https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mythbackend

If your frontend "recording schedules" screen does not show it
after scrolling through it all, I am reluctantly going to suggest
diving a bit into the database to take a look.

in the mysql cli, try:

   Select * from record where recordid = 740;

Perhaps one of the fields will give you a hint of what
your recording rule really is.