[mythtv-users] Random recordings...

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:38:15 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 5:11 PM, Mike Perkins
<mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk> wrote:
> It might not be relevant to your problem, but "Program not found in PAT!"
> usually means that you need to do a rescan.

Does not apply to the HDHR OCUR tuner which I believe the OP
has stated they have.

(There was, at one point, some thoughts to more fully support
OCUR tuners using their native interfaces, but that work was
deferred and alternatives were implemented, but with a few
rough edges here and there, including the messages about
the PAT).