[mythtv-users] Upgrade path to Ubuntu 16.04

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sat Jan 7 11:33:09 UTC 2017

On 05/01/17 20:03, Johan Van der Kolk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> while I am planning to move my backend to a new server, I stumbled across the fact that 0.27/fixes which I’m running now won’t run on Ubuntu 16.04.
> This due to a Qt version bump. And I need 0.28 to put on my new server if I want to move to 16.04.
>
> What is the best upgrade path, considering that I want my slave BE to stay on 14.04 for the time being?  (the DVB drivers are creating issues with every kernel upgrade, so I rather leave that system on 14.04 until I have certainty that the drivers work fine again)
>
> Johan

A polite reminder. When starting a new thread please don't reply to an
existing thread and change the subject line. In a threaded mail reader
this email appears to be part of the 'New theme: Monochrome' thread when
it should be a new thread.

See the mailing list item No 2 here

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mailing_List_etiquette#Anything_else_I_should_be_aware_of.3F

Thank you