[mythtv-users] Happy 2017

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Sun Jan 1 10:41:12 UTC 2017

On 01/01/17 01:02, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
> Hoi All,
>
>   Here in Europe mainland we are 2 hours past (without any bad things
>   from the leap second). I wish all a good 2017

Interesting. Usually I shut down my entire installation over New Year and at Summer Time changes
just to ensure that nothing goes awry. Been bitten that way in the past.

Last night I forgot so I've just logged in to make sure everything works. Looks like it all does - I
haven't found anything odd yet.

May the coming year have less bugs for everybody than the last one did!

--

Mike Perkins