[mythtv-users] Broken Compile - Arch Linux (Ambiguous operator overload)

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:49:02 UTC 2017

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Martin Gallant <martyg at goodbit.net> wrote:

> Is there an open mythtv ticket I can use to track theses issues?

No explicit Qt 5.8 related ticket.  When you submit
patches to the code in your ticket, I would be sure to
include Qt 5.8 in the title.  And any changes should
be tested back to Qt 5.2 (and/or ifdef'd as needed),
as one would not want to unnecessarily break
compilation for those on the minimal Qt.  And
probably best to separate the patches into small
digestible pieces so that a dev can more easily
review them (bulk "touch billions of files" patches
are reportedly (and understandably) hard to review).